Saturday, July 13, 2013

Zimmerman verdict (of course)

I understand this isn't anything tech related what so ever but I'd like to say what I need to, and that is to calm down. It's just so insane to me how everyone can turn something into a racial matter. America has gone by a system of being innocent until proven guilty. I'm not saying I'm some honky running out side screaming "yay Zimmerman is free". I am however saying I believe the right decision was made based on what we were given. I will also say it's only a issue because people tried so hard for the attention and to turn it into a racial matter. I keep coming across people saying just because he got into a fight doesn't mean he should of shot him. So your saying if you have a gun and I beat you up, you aren't gonna shoot me? I doubt that. America please grow up because with bs like this we will kill this country and split the races of black, whites, Latinos etc. Now is the time to unite the most instead of going against each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment