Friday, July 19, 2013

Remind me not to go to bestbuy for computer parts.

So instead of going online to newegg or tiger direct like a normal person I decided to buy my ram upgrade at bestbuy. The PNY brand is garbage for ram. ( I only know that now). I should of just got crucial on newegg you can never go wrong with crucial. I have 4 gigs of ram installed on my laptop so I go and get another 4 gig stick and put it in and turn it on (thats what she said) and all it does is beep and turns off. So I take the stick that it already had in out of the computer and just tried the PNY stick. It still does it. Luckily for me there is a tiger direct retail store near me. I am going to return the PNY ram and go to the tiger direct. I just figured I would share my experience with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment