Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Why I am going to school for computer engineering

Well it all started back in early high school taking typing classes. I realized that I was good at using the computer compared to most of the other kids in the class but I never really thought much of it. Back in 9th grade I had always imagine me going to school to become a nurse (no I'm not gay) but as the rest of my freshmen year went on became better and better with the computer class. In tenth grade one of the first things I did when I got a part time job was buy a computer. At the time other than knowing how to type and using the basics I didn't know much about any of it. I got it at Walmart and the person that sold it to me could of said it was a hp running Dell with snow leopard and I wouldn't think twice. I had become a nerd very quickly. If I recall the computer was like 1 gig ram. 250 gigs and the rest of the specs are in the dark. I was hooked it wasn't until later on I did a ram upgrade. I honestly had that computer up until last year when I junked it. Here I am 9 years later going to school for computer engineering. I went to school after high school. Dropped out and just worked full time until recently I realize you have to have a education to move in life. I've spent a lot of time with computers and I won't lie there is still a lot of things I don't have a clue about. This field is a learning process. Just when you think you know everything something else comes out. It's always a great thing to go to school and know your going for something you love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment