Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Tomorrow People

It is a really good show. I would suggest watching it. It comes on CW. I think its Tuesdays at 9. I am not 100% sure. It is about a group of people who have powers like. Teleportation, telepathy and stuff like that. The main character is about a guy who is now experiencing his powers for the first time. His dad is supposed to be some big deal so he has like really good powers. In one of the scenes this guy that works for this secret government called Ultra tries to shoot one of the other "Tomorrow People" but the main character (I don't know his name yet) freezez time and stops the bullet and allows enough time for them to teleport away. I will not get into much more debt than that but like I said you should go watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment