Saturday, October 19, 2013

All the movies and tv shows you can dream of.

Alright so as you know I have not been making any youtube videos. Sorry. Anyways the past couple months I have gotten people asking questions like where to go to watch movies and stuff like that. A few months ago I did a video on this app called Movie Box. This app is basically a God app. I cancelled my subscription of netflix since this app has more than netflix and anything in that nature combined. Now you do have to have a jailbroken iOS device. If you have not updated to iOS 7 and did not update to 6.1.4 when it was released you should jailbreak your device. You can find this app in cydia. This is the youtube video so you can see whats its like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61cAFNNnmfY

No comments:

Post a Comment