Monday, October 14, 2013

So The Walking Dead

Nice to see the show is on again. Of course they are still dragging out every episode that could easily be covered in five minutes or less. I am hoping they leave the prison this season. It looks that way since that kid just started upchucking his dinner everywhere in the shower. I am not sure whats going on but I have a few ideas........
1. The Governor is poisoning the food somehow (why the pig is dying)
2. I do not have a 2 I think its the Governor



I would also like some more info on the apocalypse itself. I would like some background info on how it started. Does anyone else find it weird they have been in Georgia the entire series??? You would think you would go to another state. Avoid Florida its too damn hot. I would not be surprised if this whole time new york has been closed off and has several million people saved there. I doubt it. I am just ready for next Sunday already.

No comments:

Post a Comment