Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Your mind is playing tricks on you my dear

How is everyone? I caught myself thinking about something today and I felt like I would share it with you guys. Why is MTV still considered music television. I mean fine you wanna show stupid shows like teen mom. Which honestly is the dumbest show on this planet. All that is really showing is that if your 15 and get knocked up than its cool because you can be on TV. Now as a older person you would think seeing them struggle would make them want to stay away from being pregnant. Anyways I digress. My point is, I am 26 and when I was young I spent alot of time watching music videos on MTV. The top 20 everyday and what not. It was awesome. It was even cooler to see a song go from number 20 all the way to 1 in a few days. It was amazing. Anyway it just has me down in the sense of what the tv in general has on it these days. Its disgusting. So MTV change your name to DTV (drama tv) thats all this station is about now with teen mom, reality crap and catfish. Now some of you teens that come across this, your not going to understand this and thats fine just ignore it, but for those who know what I am talking about spread the word. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment