Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I hope everyone had a great day

So today the release of iOS 7. Which is already being predicted to be the most downloaded iOS in 24 hours. Lets face it, everyone was tired of looking at the same shit since the original iphone came out. Sure there have been a few tweaks here and there that change it up just a little, but nothing with a whole newly designed interface. Now I have made some previous posts about waiting for a while to download. I still urge that. Unless you have a back up iOS 6 that you are positive you can put back on. I have went ahead and downloaded the new update. Its nothing to much different than the beta that I had a couple weeks ago (except for the new ringtones). My main idea of this post is to see what you guys are thinking about it. Leave a comment with what you like or do not like about the new update.

No comments:

Post a Comment