Monday, September 9, 2013

Well hello and top of the morning to ya

Hello everyone. I hope you are enjoying your Monday morning. I just got out of class and Have about 30 minutes before I start walking to my math class. I just wanted to write you guys out of frustration a little bit. Dont you hate those kids in class who always have something to say. Wether it be something negative, annoying, trying to be funny, trying to be smart, or just being plain dumb. Odds of this guy ever seeing this blog are slim to none so here it goes. Your annoying bro. This dude in class kept saying stupid stuff. The Prof asked what makes us stress. He tries acting like a thug when saying something like mula baby. He just kept talking in class and rubbing this girls back in class. She was obviously trashy but nonetheless it was weird. The Prof asked what is one of the main reasons of going to college. He says something dumb like because my parents make me go. Idk it was just annoying in the sense of shut up and just be in class. I have the same issue in my speech class where this guy thats in it tries to be smarter than what he really is. I am pretty sure you have seen those people that act like they are smart but when it comes down to it they are dumber than the honey boo boo series. Anywho I hope everyone is having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment