Thursday, April 10, 2014

Many of you ask what jailbreak tweaks I have...

Like the title says, I have a ton of people messaging me how I got specific themes or tweaks on my iPhone. Now unlike most people I am not gonna keep all the customizations to myself. I feel I should spread the wealth. So a list below are the current tweaks and themes I use (I will post the themes that I use and in quotations mark which one I use currently. So here we go.


Adblocker Cracked
Alkaline
Auxo 2
CCNowPlaying (currently turned off because of Auxo 2)
ClassicDock
ColorFlow
ColorYourBoardFree
Eclipse
FakeCarrier
Folder Customizer
HiddenWallpapers
Lockdown Pro iOS 7
NCWeather
Nitrous
NoSlowAnimations
Note-ification
PandoraSkip
SafeHouse Pro
Spin
Zepplin

Now a list below are the current themes I have. 
Vortex
Kiki
Zanilla
rdsgn (currently using)

Thats it guys. Thats everything that is on my iPhone. If possible retweet this so everyone can see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment