Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Retina Macbook Pro

So. First off I wanna take the time to say goodbye to a very special friend and explain the story of how I got my new friend. (by friends I mean computers....I don't have "Human Friends") There I was in late 2012 I bought a 2007 white Macbook for 140 bucks I had the plan to at least sell it for 250 maybe 300. I get a text from a guy that has a Lenovo E430 laptop and he wants to do a trade for the macbook. Now lets just be honest that guy was not too bright. The macbook had crappy specs. To be honest I don't even remember them. The Lenovo however was a very great computer. 2.5 processor turbo boost 3.10 8 gigs of ram and a 500 gig hd. Since than I have bought and sold several laptops some macbooks, macbook pros, asus and other lenovo laptops. Recently though I had bought a 2010 Macbook Pro. It was the standard intel duo core processor (not an i5 :( and it had 8 gigs of ram. I bought the macbook for 450 and sold it recently for 800. Now what I have done is I traded my precious Lenovo and added 400 cash to a brand new Retina Macbook Pro. i5 512 gigs of flash storage. Needless to say I am in love and I will not sell it. I think its safe to say I will not be going back to pc any time soon. There are future plans to build me a new gaming pc but thats in the future. Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment