Thursday, March 6, 2014

Finding a balance

Hey guys sorry for not keeping my blog as updated as I should. As my title says I am trying to find a balance between work, work, work and school. Its a little tiresome at some points, but dont worry I am still alive. I recently come to realize that I have not yet to find someone to help me with a logo or an intro so I have decided to branch out on my own and learn how to do both of them for myself. I imagine doing a intro would be much harder but hey lifes hard. I am in the process of trying to find/buy/build a new gaming computer. I honestly do not do any gaming on the pc but I need a pc that does not take so long when it comes to video rendering and uploading to youtube. I would honestly have much more videos up on youtube but it takes such a long time. At the moment I am using a lenovo e430 for the video rendering. Its almost like the little engine that could. You can tell it stresses that little guy out. The fan is louder than a boeing jet when it is in the process of rendering a video. The point is that laptops are not built for doing all that. Anyways guys I just wanted to update all of you on what has been going on. I hope everyone has a good day. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment