Thursday, August 29, 2013

School so far....

It hasn't been to bad. I feel like my professors are a little off on some issues but besides that it seems to be fine. My English professor only takes the in class assignments in cursive. Fine good luck trying to read that essay I turned in yesterday. I haven't written in cursive since middle school. I am 25 (my birthday is in two days so really 26). Thats over ten years ago plus a few. So needless to say my cursive is going to have to improve. He went on saying some story about how you need cursive. I am just trying to get a degree if your gonna make me do it writing cursive than so be it but don't tell me I need it. In my math class we do all of our homework on connect-math  Thats cool and all but it doesn't make since, all the assignments say they are due in one June 16, 2017. I don't even know which ones to do and we haven't even went over anything much. So aside from that the other classes seem to be good. Only time will tell.....I told everyone I was laying off of selling laptops but I did get my hands on a 07 mac book pro I am selling. Any who guys take care thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment