Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Elgato Game Capture and someone to edit vids for me

Hey guys I know its been a while. A few days ago I got my hands on a Elgato Gamecapture HD for me to record some games and what not. I will have to say I am impressed with it so far (although I have not uploaded anything because I keep rage quitting) I just wanna know what games would you like to see? What are you interested in? Now I have no clue on how video editing really works. I usually just upload whatever I record. There are a few people working on a intro for me as I type this. Feel free to message me if your interested in editing vids for me or making intros. When I see all the intros that people so far have made I will select the one I want. Financially I am not able to pay at the moment but will put you in every video for credit. Message me for details if interested and also let me know what you would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment