Sunday, December 29, 2013

iOS 7 Jailbreak First Thoughts

I have Jailbroken my iPhone 5. This blog is just for the purpose of explaining my first thoughts on the new jailbreak. If you have jailbroken a device from Evasion than it is basically the same procedure. Now first. Understand there is bugs. There are a few issues here and there that can cause some problems but not really worth not making me not want to have my iPhone jailbroken. I have heard that more bugs exist on the 5S. I am not sure how true that is. I will also like to point out that a lot of the cydia tweaks are not compatible with iOS7 yet. I am imagine the main ones will be shortly. There are already a few good tweaks/apps that you can download. One of the first things I did was download winterboard and put a iOS 6 theme back onto my phone which I enjoy to have. I will keep posting about things with the jailbreak. Overall so far so good and I do not see a large reason not too do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment