Monday, December 30, 2013

Flux Review

If you are not sure what Flux is. Its a software that bascially removes the blue lighting from your device making it easier on your eyes. I have had my iPad jailbroken for about 2 years now and I have had flux on it. I just jailbroke my phone last night and put it on that as well. I have been using it for over a day now and my eyes feel so much better from using this. It has settings so you can put the screen on regular during the day and enable flux at night to make it easier on your eyes. In doing this it overall makes it easier for you to go to sleep. Well the weird thing was I just got on my laptop for the first time today and I was like...Ouch. So I downloaded flux on my computer as well. If you are not sure what it is and you do not have a jailbroken device than download flux for your computer. Your eyes will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment