Saturday, May 24, 2014

I am sorry its been a while...

I would not be able to tell you the last time I have made a post on my blog. I would have to close this out and go look but I am not going to do that. What I am going to do is inform all of you what has been going on lately. I recently starting working with a company called DrPhoneFix in Miami. They have several locations. At first I was just their computer technician. After getting out of work at advisement and career services in Miami I would pick up whatever computers the store had (If any) and repair them. It had then got to the point where it was decided for me to work full time and since than I have been crazy busy. My weeks are usually around 45-50 hours. Since I have started I really haven't been on twitter or blogging or anything in that matter. I want that to change. I want to be more active. I would like to know what would you guys like to see me do. Maybe a tutorial on something? Let me know your ideas so I can start back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment